Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday: Keeping up...


Good afternoon, Friends!  I'm so glad you joined me today!

This week my New Week's Resolution was to continue getting rid of one thing per day in the 31 things in 31 days series.  I must say, I'm getting along pretty well.  My schedule this week is a bit more hectic than most.

Every month we host a training class at our office and I'm the go-to girl for that class.  Making sure breakfast is served, lunch is served, coffee is delivered... anything our students need, I'm the girl to get it.  What that also means is that instead of arriving at work at 8:00, I get there around 7:00.  That's not a big deal, but it is when you have kiddos who need to get to school on time.

So this week I must say, I'm just keeping up, and getting by.  But this too shall pass.  And I'll have time to catch up next week.

In the meantime, my weekly cleaning schedule has to be tweaked.  My laundry is getting done when I find a few spare minutes.  Homework and dinners are coming together on time and correctly, I might add.  So I won't complain!

Keeping up!  That's all I can do sometimes.  How about you?  How are you doing this week?

Are you following along with 31 things?  Are you de-cluttering your spaces?

I'd love to hear about it!

Until then,

I keep up...

Only By His Grace!

Billie