Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What happens when?

I've had a couple people ask me this question, "What happens when I follow your blog by email?"

If you look in the right hand side bar you should see this icon.



To follow by email just means that you don't have to bookmark my page and check back every couple of days to see if I've posted. The posting comes directly to your email inbox.  You can read it online, on your mobile smart phone, or click back to the blog and read it in it's native form.

I have several people who prefer this method.  They have so many blogs to follow, they just prefer their email to notify them when I post something new.  This is also MY preferred method of receiving blog updates.  I don't want to miss a single thing my blog-world friends say.  They're so smart - I can't afford to miss it!

So if you've been wondering how this works, it's really very simple.  Give it a try and let me know if you like the updates!

Until then...I blog...

Only By His Grace,

Billie


Be Sure to "Follow" Along!

If we get 50 followers by November 1 we will have a giveaway with 2 great prize packages!


3 ways to enter:

1) Become a new "follower" of this blog -- in the side bar

2) Leave me a comment telling me you're "following"

3) Post a link on your blog or your FaceBook page
about the giveaway and introduce people to this blog! 
(Be sure to leave a comment and let me know.)