Friday, October 5, 2012

Fantastic Friday: Laundry Day Surprises...

Here's to Fantastic Friday!  I love it when things work out that I didn't think were going to!

Do you ever find little surprises in your laundry hamper?

I find surprises on a weekly basis.  Sometimes it's ketchup, sometimes it's mustard, sometimes it's a total mystery.  

This past week, I found a really odd looking....mess....no substance...no...hmmm what would I call it??? I don't know what I would call it... I just know it was gross!

It wasn't ketchup (this time).  It wasn't playground dirt (this time).  I'm not sure what it was.  But it was GROUND IN - and as a bonus because I'm such a good mom -- it was left in the hamper for over a week.



So what's a Shaklee girl to do?  I used a couple drops of the Get Clean Laundry Detergent, rubbed it in - and hoped for the best.

Again, I was not disappointed!  When talking about Shaklee - when you hope for the best, the best is what you get!



Interested?  Let me give you some info...



Don't miss that...only 1 -2 oz per load... Most detergents require
1/4 cup - 1/2 cup of detergent with the enclosed scoop or lid dispenser.



If you or your kiddos have skin allergies - this product is all natural and organic.  It's worth giving it a try. 

 If you're tired of washing your laundry and having it come out not so clean - this product is worth a try.  


Anyone who’s struggled with sudsy buildup in their high-efficiency, energy- and water-saving washer will love the fresh thinking found in the New Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible formula. 

Its suds-controlling formula is kind on your washer. Its triple-concentrated formula saves money, water, energy, and space in your laundry room. 

Its formula is kind on your skin. Plus it’s a two-in-one cleaner: an incomparable pre-spotter and laundry cleaner.
Removes soil 34% better as a pre-wash stain remover than Shout® Advanced Action Gel*, rivals Spray ‘n Wash® with Resolve Power** on spot removal, and is 30% better at removing dirt and stains than All® Small and Mighty® Free Clear HE in high-efficiency washers.***

If you're interested in more information, leave me a comment with a way for me to contact you - or check out my personal website abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com

Remember...It's

Only By His Grace,

Billie


Remember to follow the blog in order to get in the prize package pool.  I will be drawing on November 1 if we reach 50 followers :)  We're more than 1/2 way there :) 

Also, if you like A Better Way of Life on Face Book, leave me a note and I'll add you to the list!