Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday: Continuing that Fall Cleaning...


We inherited a white porcelain kitchen sink when we bought this house.  For 17 years I've had stainless steel.  I remember scrubbing the stains from a white porcelain sink when I was growing up - and it was NOT fun - nor easy.

If you have a white porcelain sink, or an off white resin sink, or any color sink that discolors, I want to share with you the easiest way to clean your kitchen sink!


 Here's the culprit now... Coffee stains, food stains, gross, nasty stains!


My partners in grime (ha ha!)
Scour Off and Nature Bright!
All natural cleaning products that get the job done right the first time!



The method to the madness:
Put a little scour off on an old sponge
and gently rub out that grimy mess.
A little goes a long way - this is all I use for the whole sink!



For those last few remaining stains (mostly coffee)
I fill my sink with hot tap water and
1 tsp Nature Bright.
Let soak for 10 minutes.


Ta Da!  A clean sink!  How's that for fast and efficient?
I just had to smile!



Fighting GRIME one step at a time...

Only By His Grace,

Billie