Thursday, October 18, 2012

Room Tour...

Do you know the Fly Lady?  She made a name for herself by encouraging women to shine their sink.  I got so much accomplished while a stay-at-home mom following her step by step plan.

I can't say I still shine my sink everyday.  Honestly, I can't say I even get my dishes done EVERY day.

There is one thing I still enjoy.  I love coming home at the end of the day to a fresh bed.
This morning, I didn't make my bed before I left.


Let's see how long it takes to make one's bed.  Ready?  Set? Go!


And we're done.


Three minutes.  That's all it takes to make your bed and have a 
nice peaceful room to come home to. 


After that I was inspired to finish picking up the rest and tidy up the place.

Here's the tour...


We love the sloped high ceiling in this bedroom.  


 It also gives us a lot of room.  We've never had a 
bedroom this size before - and we love it. Very spacious.


This is my little coffee station.  Sometimes we don't want to wake everyone 
up early on the weekend...so we just make coffee and enjoy it from bed.
Our supplies are stored in the top right drawer.  Gift wrap, bows and other seldom used items
are stored in the other drawers along with extra school supplies.


The whole task from start to finish - including photo shoot - took me a total of 7 minutes :)

Do you want to come home to a peaceful, restful place at the end of a busy day?  Start off by making your bed.  It's a 3 minute task... Come on!  You can do it!  

It makes a world of difference :)

Looking forward to a restful sleep...

Only By His Grace,

Billie