Friday, October 26, 2012

Fantastic Friday: Choosing Health


Happy Fantastic Friday Everyone!

I want to tell you about a choice I'm making toward good health.  Since becoming a Shaklee distributor a few months back, I have been using Vitalizer Vitamins for women.  Here they are.

I made the decision to switch from store brands and national brands because - well, in good conscience I could not recommend a product I had not tried.  So, I waited until my bottle of national brands were gone (didn't want to be wasteful) and I took the plunge. 

In the past few weeks I have had more energy, have felt better over all, digestive problems have pretty much gone away and I'm seeing a remarkable improvement in my hair and nails.

As many of you know, I have kidney damage from a birth defect that for many years tried to define who I was and what I was able to do and not do.  In fact, for the past 8 years I've been taking anti-biotics daily for suppression.  Every four  months I switch meds.  
The benefits are fine...but the side effects stink!  One anti-biotic produces side effects of fatigue and confusion.  So for four months I walk around exhausted and dazed.  NOT a good combination for a busy mom on the go.  Another anti-biotic makes me  nauseous all day - every day for four months.  Yay!  I think not!

When I read the clinical results of pairing Vitalizer with NutriFeron, I decided I would give it a try.  

I feel great!  I don't have the fatigue, the confusion, the nausea, the headaches or any of the typical symptoms associated with taking anti-biotics.

My first step was to talk to my urologist and have him review the products and their clinical research. I do not recommend discontinuing any medical attention without speaking to your doctor FIRST!  At first glance his answer was, "Try it.  Keep your antibiotics on hand just in case, but if you want to try it, try it!"  I did!  And I'm feeling worlds better.  

I was telling my friend about it and to my surprise, she uses Vitalizer and NutriFeron for her family too. Let me tell you what she says about Vitalizer and NutriFeron:
    "Our family has been taking NutriFeron for over a year. In that time my husband and my boys have stopped taking their allergy medications and do not have a single symptom.  We ran out once and the symptoms came right back. I know NutriFeron works.  I wish more people would try it."

Personally a skepticI am amazed an all-natural vitamin and supplement can do all of this. So glad I made the switch.

You can try it now: abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com
Please seek medical advice before discontinuing any of your current medications.



Happy and healthy...
Only By His Grace,

Billie