Sunday, October 21, 2012

Forgot to update: 31 Things in 31 days


Wow, guys!  Time got away from me!  I totally forgot to update on 31 things for 31 days.

Last week I cleared out 7 more items!  That's 14 items so far.

Are you clearing and de-cluttering?  What has been your biggest challenge?  What has been your biggest success?

Please let me know how you're doing!  I'd love to hear from you.  

Here's my Donation Station:  Once the box is full I take it straight to the car, and then drop off at GoodWill the next time I'm out:


One pair of barely worn shoes.
 One red purse


One decorative plate wall hanging


one marble finial and a mosaic candy dish


One Hello Kitty change purse


 And one orange square plate and a rooster modge podge plate.



Decluttering one step at a time...

Only By His Grace,

Billie