Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's up next?

For those who think organization is only for the tangibles - let me share a little about this blog.

I have my posts prepared and mostly written at least a week in advance.  There are often times I find something I want to blog about immediately - and I will rearrange my posts to fit in my "real time" blog post.  I can do this, because I try to keep things organized.  I don't like to fly by the seat of my pants.

I have several blog friends who area also very organized and have much to share with you.  Starting tomorrow I am hosting Friendly Fridays around here.  I will be hosting guests from other blogs to share great stuff with you.  

I hope you'll welcome them.  I know you'll love these ladies as much as I do!

Stop back tomorrow for our first Friendly Friday!

Also, because February is the month of 'love" I am going to spend the first two weeks talking to you about marriage building.  You won't want to miss it!  I've been polling men I work with and live near for information about what they need from a wife.  Their answers will astound you!

Until then,

Only By His Grace,

Billie

Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/abetterwayoflife

Get blog posts delivered to your inbox:  Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  That's what folks do!