Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Just a little love...


I'm taking just a moment to give a shout out to a few friends.  Like most of you I have hundreds of blogs I follow and keep up with.  

I've added a page to my blog "I Love This Blog award winners."  Each week, stop by and see who I've added to this page.  I find every week a post that just really "speaks" to me... and I want to share them all with you... 

In order to do that, I decided to create a little blog button I can pass along to my friends.  

Check out their blogs and leave them a sweet comment.  It really makes their day and you'll gain such great information.  

Hope you're enjoying your New Year's Day!  Happy New Year!

Only By His Grace,

Billie

connect with me on facebook: www.facebook.com/abetterwayoflife

Leave me a comment:  It's what folks do :)

Get posts delivered directly to your inbox.  It's free!  Check the side bar for information.