Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Drawing...

It's that time... 

Time to announce the winners of the drawing.

First, let me say, I did not reach my goal of 50 followers.  I have around 30 when I count the 18 "followers" on my blog, those who have added me to their RSS feeds, those who have bookmarked my page and those who have subscribed by email.  I think that's pretty good.  I really wanted 50, but that was a huge goal.  Thing about goals, you either reach them, or you don't.  This one, though I'm certain I will reach eventually.  Thank you for helping me to make it more than half way.  I couldn't have made it without you.

I have the list of everyone who has entered.  I am doing this drawing the old fashioned way.  I will say to Austin, "Austin, pick a number between 1 and 36 (this includes all the extra entries people have accumulated)."  He will pick a number, and the name beside that number is the winner.

So without further adieu, let's get this party started.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


We are going to draw the first name:  
This is the Grand Prize drawing.  

The Winner is: Valerie  
Val had 3 entries into this blog drawing.  
She was the second person to follow.  
Thank you, Val for you friendship and your support.
Congratulations, Valerie.  I will make arrangements to get your prize package to you.




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  



We are going to draw the second name:
This is the Second Prize drawing.

 
The Winner is:  Diana
Diana had 1 entry in the blog drawing.
She was the eighth person to follow.
Thank you, Diana for your support and participation in the drawing.
Congratulations, Diana.  I will make arrangements to get your prize package to you.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Congratulations to Valerie and Diana for winning 
the two prize packages.   Thank you, again for following along!