Monday, November 5, 2012

Company's coming...Wait! What?

Well, it's settled!  You're hosting Thanksgiving!  And you're feeling a little stressed...

I love Thanksgiving.  It's one of my favorite times of year... not too hot, not too cold, no pressure to find the perfect gift.  Just good food, great memories, and crazy family!  You know I love crazy people!

The holidays can bring a lot of stress if you let it.  That's why I'm starting to work on a few trouble spots that might make me uneasy when guests arrive.

If hosting "the perfect" family gathering stresses you out, follow along over the next few days and lets get all the stressors out of the way!

Step one:  Collect cleaning supplies and name your trouble spots.

Collecting my supplies:
You already know MY favorites!  Shaklee Basic H2 and Scour off.  There's NOTHING these two products can't tackle!


These two products are all I need.  

Basic H makes both window cleaner (2 drops to 16oz water), and all purpose cleaner (1/2 tsp to 16 oz water).  Scour off takes care of everything else!  Hands down, that's all I use!  Every now and then, for really, really tough jobs like carpet stains I'll use Nature Bright...but 99.9% of the time it's just these two little gems!

Next, identify trouble spots.  What are your trouble spots?  
My list right now includes:



Over the next few days, let's work together to tackle each one of these areas one at a time.  Add in any trouble spots you have in YOUR home.  Let's spend 15 minutes a day or night putting a little elbow grease into these situations.  

Together we can get our homes clean and ready for the holidays.  Leaving the stress behind!

Tomorrow, I'm tackling my ceiling fans and cold air returns.  

What are you tackling?

Only By His Grace,

Billie

3 Days til the giveaway:  Enter here