Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Special

This offer is only available on Cyber Monday.  Don't miss this opportunity.  It won't last long!

Hello Loyal Friend and Customer,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

I am so thankful for your loyalty & support throughout this past year with my small business.

I would like to extend a special "Cyber Monday" sale to you.

Shop any time on Monday, November 26, 2012 and get FREE shipping on any orders over $50.

To get your FREE shipping, please email me your order -- the discount will not be reflected on my website.

I will enter your order and call you for your credit card or debit card number.

Just visit my website www.ABetterWayofLife.MyShaklee.com, pick out what you would like to order and email it to me with your phone number included.

Holiday Shopping couldn't be any easier!

Thank you again for all your help this past year!

Only By His Grace,

Billie
bkr317718@gmail.com to place your order