Monday, November 19, 2012

Clever Personalized gift tags...

Every year I search and search for gift tags that will match our personalities...or our decor...or the style wrapping paper I will be using this year...  But this year, I decided I didn't want to try to squeeze in all of our names into the 1/8 inch space that store-bought gift tags offer.

So, I decided to create my own.  They are standard business card size.  I made 2 similar designs.  I used photos of our family from our beach vacation pictures.  We can use them for gift tags, simply writing in the "to" portion, AND, we can include them in our Christmas cards.  They're small enough people can carry them in their wallet, and cheap enough they can trash them if they wish :)

Here are the two designs:



I went to Overnightprints.com, uploaded my image, chose rounded or square corners, glossy or matte finish... and had them printed them.  I had a coupon, so 300 of these babies (150 each) were less than $30.00  I can use them for years and years and years :)

If you're on our Christmas card list, well, you might just receive more than one...

Only By His Grace,

Billie