Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stain Stain go away...come again another day


Confession:  I don't buy white shirts!  EVER!  Why?  Because of those embarrassing underarm stains.

I've tried every deodorant and antiperspirant known to man.  Even all natural ones... My white shirts start to develop stains in as little as 3 wears.  It's just not worth it...

Until now!

I can say to you with all assurance and no reserve...what I'm about to show you works!  I've tried it twice now, just to be sure...and I promise you... this is no fail!

Let me show you my first test subject:  My white sweater.

White Sweater:  Cotton
4 years old, stained for 4 years...

This is what I started with:  This was a terrible stain...I honestly thought it was hopeless...


I Filled my sink with the hottest water possible, poured in 1 tsp Basic H and 1/2 scoop Nature Bright.  I poured it in the water, swirled it around and let it soak for about 20 minutes.  At that point, I sprinkled on another 1/4 tsp of Nature Bright, rubbed it together, and then rinsed it off.   


Rinsed it, put it in the dryer, and there you go! Stain gone!



Unbelievable, right?  My skeptical mind said, "Maybe it was the sweater fabric... maybe it wasn't that amazing."  So I tried it on my favorite white shirt.  I don't know why I've kept it.  I don't wear it because it's SO stained.  Not anymore!

Here it is... another brown stain.  GROSS



 First I poured on Basic H straight out of the bottle.  about 1/4 teaspoon per arm.  Then rubbed it in making sure to get it good an saturated into the stain.




 Next, I filled my kitchen sink with the hottest water possible. 


 Got out the Nature Bright, and poured in 1/2 scoop.  Swirled it around and let it dissolve.



I put my skirt in the water until it was completely covered.
After about 5 minutes, I sprinkled on another 1/4 tsp of Nature Bright powder and rubbed it in making sure to get all the areas of the stain.


 Rubbed it in, put it back in the water to soak for 5 more minutes.
When I pulled it out and wrung it out, here is what I found.


The stain was gone.  The only remnant of the stain was in the seam... 
but I don't think anyone will ever see it.


I know the stain came out of my clothes by looking at the water in which I soaked my shirt...
Nasty!



My shirts are now clean.  I can go back to buying white sweaters, white blouses, white undershirts.

I can't tell you how excited I am about this!

Do you have a stain removing tip?

Only By His Grace,

Billie