Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter Sun Burn? Really?

Do you wear sunscreen every day?  I do. 

In fact, I've seen a drastic improvement in my skin over the last few months since I've started wearing sunscreen every day.  Last year I was 39 years old, I had 5 "age spots" or "sun spots" on my face.  There were two on my forehead, one under and around each eye, and one on my cheek.  Oh, they were faint, but they were there.  I didn't like that.  

I started using the Enfuselle skin care line.  I had never used anything other than what I would buy over the counter.  I would try one product, when that didn't work, I would try another, then another, then another.  I had lost all faith.

When I tried Enfuselle, I saw results almost immediately.  Within one week, my wrinkles had decreased by nearly half.  My age spots were fading, and my skin felt like silk.


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


86% Portion of Americans who don't wear sunscreen every day, according to a survey by the American Academy of Dermatology.

While visible sunburns are relatively rare in winter, cancer-causing UVA rays - which hit skin below the surface - stay strong year round.  Whenever your family spends time outdoors, especially on those snowy days, have everyone apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a maximum SPF of 30 to exposed skin.


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *



As I said before, I trust my skin to the Enfuselle skin care line.




*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


Clinically Proven in 28 days:

  • 421% decrease in appearance of wrinkles
  • 245% increase in skin resiliency and firmness
  • 37% increase in retained skin moisture in 12 weeks



Made from a unique botanical ingredient naturally and gently works like an alphahydroxy acid (AHA), but without the irritation.
Containing triple patented Vital Repair+®, it is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, collagen breakdown, and prevent future photoaging.
This superior five-in-one treatment meets all your skin's daytime needs:
  • Skin is intensely moisturized and fine lines and wrinkles are visibly diminished
  • Nourishes and protects with antioxidant vitamins
  • Encourages natural cell turnover like an alphahydroxy acid treatment, but without the irritation
  • Botanical phytobrighteners improve skin color
  • Non-irritating SPF15 sunscreen
  • Specially formulated for sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic
  • For all skin types

Protect your skin now from further damage.  Protect your kiddos, too.  Wear your sunscreen.  It's the only skin you have.

Only By His Grace,

Billie