Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tips for Fighting Colds and Flu


Colds are caused by viruses.  Antibiotics, which treat bacterial infections only, won't help a cold.  Colds usually go away on their own in about four to 10 days without any special treatment.  *Webmd.com


What do you do when you get recurring colds or flu?  

What happens when antibiotics don't work?

Interfurons are proteins made and released by host cells in response to the presence of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, parasites or tumor cells.  They allow communication between cells to trigger the protective defenses of the immune system that eradicate pathogens or tumors.

Interfurons are named after their ability to "interfere" with viral replication within host cells.  Interferons activate immune cells, such as macrophages; they increase recognition of infection or tumor cells by up-regulating antigen presentation;  and they increase the ability of uninfected host cells to resist new infection by virus. 

Nutriferon is a Shaklee exclusive supplement that increases the body's ability to create interferon and help balance the immune system.


Let me tell you about my personal experience with Nutriferon.  



A few months ago I got an infection - an infection that wouldn't go away.  I operate on less than 50% of normal kidney function.  Infections are a high risk for me.  In three week's time I took five antibiotics.  Let that sink in: FIVE antibiotics in THREE week's time.  

When the fifth antibiotic wasn't working, I took the information of Nutrifuron to my urologist. In place of the antibiotics I started taking Nutriferon under my doctor's supervision.  In three days my infection was clearing up.  After a week my infection was gone.  

I reached a point where my body was growing resistant to antibiotics.  I'm not talking about Amoxicillin here.  I'm talking about antibiotics like Keflex, Omnicef, Cipro and Bactrum.  It was a risk I wasn't willing to take.  Now instead of taking antibiotics every day for the rest of my life, I take Nutriferon.  I have not had an infection since I started the Nutriferon.  

If you are susceptible to recurring colds, flus or allergy attacks, I recommend Nutriferon.  

If you're ready to start feeling better - and staying healthy - naturally, give Nutriferon a try.  It worked for me. 
 *Disclaimer: I do not recommend changing your course of care without first talking with your physician.

Only By His Grace,

Billie




Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/abetterwayoflife

See what Shaklee can do for you:  www.abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com 

Get blog posts delivered to your inbox:  Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  That's what folks do!