Friday, December 14, 2012

I love me some Chai...

What's your favorite winter-time drink? 


I love Starbucks.  Did you know that?  I do.  But my dear goodness it's expensive!  My favorite drink is a Grande Chai Tea Latte.  That runs me a little over $4.00.  






Recently, I discovered our Trader Joe's.  I have a feeling our budget may suffer from this recent discovery :)  But in the long run, I hope to save us money!  I have discovered Trader Joe's Chai Tea Latte drink mix.  It runs me approximately $3.89 - and makes approximately 8 servings!  That's quite a cost savings, don't you think?


Oh, if I'm at the mall Christmas shopping and want a latte, I'll still splurge.  But for the most part I've been waiting until I get home and making it myself.


I think I'll have one now... 

Only By His Grace,

Billie


Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/abetterwayoflife

See what Shaklee can do for you:  www.abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com 

Get blog posts delivered to your inbox:  Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  That's what folks do!