Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Awesome-ness...

Do you wish you had fuller, thicker hair?  Do you want to add volume without stiffness?  Do you want your hair to be full and bouncy but still maintain movement?

Some people have bad hair days.  Myself?  I have had a bad hair life.  That's right.  I have the finest hair ever. Okay maybe that's an exaggeration.  In fact, my hair dresser calls it "porous."  I have to have my hair colored every 4-5 weeks, and that's a stretch.  My hair is so fine and flimsy it just won't hold color for long.


However, I have found a product that I absolutely love for volume!  You can buy it right in the regular grocery store, and it doesn't cost a fortune.  

It's Aussie Awesome Volume Gel.  I use about a nickel sized dollop on wet hair, blow it dry and style it as usual.  My style holds all day and it maintains its bounce and volume even the second day!

This little tube costs me $3.45 and lasts approximately 4 -5 months.  I love this stuff!  If you've always wanted bouncy flouncy hair without stiffness and stickiness, try it!  You'll love it!

Only By His Grace,

Billie



Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/abetterwayoflife

See what Shaklee can do for you:  www.abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com 

Get blog posts delivered to your inbox:  Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  That's what folks do!