Monday, December 17, 2012

Creative Wrapping -- because it's that time...

It's that time... time to get those gifts wrapped and positioned under the tree.  Christmas is 8 days away.

Do you use boxes, wrapping paper and tags?  Or do you like gift bags and tissue paper?

My family uses both.  I like to wrap gifts, while my husband is not as handy with the scissors and tape...he likes gift bags.  I must confess, it makes it so much easier for me to "guess" that way!  I'M JUST KIDDING!

I thought today I would give you a little inspiration I've found online for some very creative wrapping ideas.  If you're so inclined...

                 From We Elevate... this is great if you're running low on wrapping paper.

From We Elevate... what a festive way to recycle.  Isn't this absolutely amazing?


Also from We Elevate... You know you can purchase these little paint containers at any hardware store?  What a great way to package small gifts, or even homemake goodies!


This idea is from Sparrow King - unfortunately her blog has been removed.  
I sure do love the idea, though.  It would be cute with red and white candy cane striped paper, too.


How about gifting cash?  What about printing out an oversized print of some cash and using it as wrapping?  This idea is from About.com


And how about recycling an old potato chip tube or oatmeal container? 


So there you have it!  A few wrapping ideas if you're looking for something creative and clever!  Hope you enjoy your wrapping!

Only By His Grace,

Billie

Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ABetterWayofLife

Want blog posts delivered to your inbox? Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  It's what folks do!