Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What Men really want...

Okay friends.  I'm going to share a super-duper secret list with you today.

I polled a group of men, real men that I know personally, and asked them what they really would like to find in their Christmas stockings. 

You'll be surprised at some of their answers, I think.  So if you still have shopping left to do, you might want to think about some of these options.  Trust me, they don't want socks and soap on a rope...

Here's what these men had to say:


Man #1 said:
Homemade gift certificates for lots of little things; you can be inventive like:
     He gets to pick the movie
     Dinner at his favorite restaurant
     The Dinner of his choice at home
     Homemade dessert of his choice at home
     A day of computer gaming
     A day of golf

Man #2 said:
Amazon gift cards
Sear gift cards 
Tickets to the superbowl
Tickets for final four
Gift Certificates to Restaurants or for car detailing

Man #3 said:
My favorite candy bars in my stocking
Star Wars related items, like last year, she put a small toy light saber filled with candy in it.  

Man #4 said: 
Small flashlight (with extra batteries) to throw in my backpack
Several Tins o' Mints
Small office playtoy that's shiny and/or noisy

So there you have it.  Gifts and stocking stuffers that men really want.

Good luck on your last minute shopping!

Only By His Grace,

Billie 



Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/abetterwayoflife

See what Shaklee can do for you:  www.abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com 

Get blog posts delivered to your inbox:  Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  That's what folks do!