Thursday, December 20, 2012

Why do I share Shaklee?


Over the past few weeks I've had a lot of people as me this question: "Why do you sell Shaklee?"  My answer is more "Why I SHARE Shaklee."

For over 50 years, generations of families have counted on Shaklee to do what no other company can do -- make products that are naturally safe AND proven effective.
Every product that goes into every Shaklee bottle is designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet.

If you would like to hear more about these products, please check this out short informational video:


When I started using Shaklee products I was skeptical.  My thought was that these cleaning, beauty and nutritional products couldn't be as effective as Shaklee claimed.  But once I tried them for myself, I realized I was wrong.  They WERE as powerful, they WERE as effective, they WERE as Natural as they claimed.

My health improved!  My house cleaning routine improved!  My skin improved!

I was sold on Shaklee products. 

Then a funny thing happened.  I found myself telling everyone about Shaklee.  I was singing the praises of Basic H and Scour off.  I was recommending Enfuselle skin care - even to my Mary Kay friends.  I was telling people about the health-changing benefits with Vitalizer and Nutriferon

That's when it hit me:  I believe in these products.  That's why I share Shaklee with you.  It's not a sales pitch.  It's a cleaning tip, a nutrition tip, a skin-care tip.   It just so happens, that I also sell these products.  I sell them because I believe in them.  I know that I will always be a Shaklee user.  

Becoming a Shaklee member and a distributor was a great decision for me and for my family.  So glad I decided to share this information with you.  

Only By His Grace,

Billie



Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/abetterwayoflife

See what Shaklee can do for you:  www.abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com 

Get blog posts delivered to your inbox:  Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  That's what folks do!