Sunday, December 9, 2012

How healthy are you?

Are you a healthy weight?  Losing weight and diets can be hard.  But they don't have to be if you have diet plans that are right for you.  I like to think of the word diet, not as part of a title to a book, but more as a lifestyle.  It isn't about crazy restrictions or dangerous weight loss goals, but more of adopting healthy ways of thinking and making healthy choices.

The basics are simple: eat less, exercise more.  That's the most successful recipe for losing weight.  There are some simple rules you can adopt to achieve your weight-loss goals.

Commitment is central.  In fact, it's essential.  But it's only the beginning.  The key to dieting is finding the balance between wanting it and making it happen

First, be specific.  When you set goals that are vague such as, "I want to lose weight," you set yourself up to fail.  It's like telling yourself, "I think I'll go shopping."  You have to know where you're going in order to get there.  Set your goals specifically:  "I want to lose _____ pounds."

Motivate yourself.  When you are specific about your goal the motivation in your brain is clearly defined.  You know where you want to go, and you know what it will look like when you get there.

Be clear.  Clarity spells success.  If you set your goals clearly, motivate yourself according to your goals, then be clear when adopting the how to.  Telling yourself you will not eat sweets is a recipe for disaster.  Giving yourself clarity will spell success.  Instead of deprivation, sell yourself on moderation.  Giving yourself clearly defined boundaries will work! "I will not have dessert this week because I want to have dessert at the dinner party on Friday night."  You will know you're not depriving yourself completely, and when you do have dessert Friday night at the dinner party, you'll know that you have allowed yourself this one indulgence and you will not feel the guilt associated with those who feel they have "failed" their diet. You will be in control of your own dietary choices.

Are you setting realistic goals?



Two products I recommend are the Cinch 3 in 1 Boost.  This supplement contains all natural ingredients that help boost metabolism, retain normal blood sugar and fuel your day with vitamins and minerals.  The success you'll see with this product is phenomenal. 
The Cinch Energy Tea is amazing.  If you think 5 hour energy is good, you should try this!  I love this tea.  I keep a full box in my desk at work.  Whenever I'm feeling a lull in my day I have a cup of this unsweetened tea.  I love the energy boost I get and I know that this product is made with all natural vitamins and minerals - and it's not harmful to my body.

If you're ready to take control of your healthy weight loss plan, contact me today!  I'd love to help you set some realistic goals and get started with the right plan for you!  

Only By His Grace,

Billie
www.abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com