Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Some really cute Christmas manicures...


Do you do anything fun with your nails at Christmas?  I'm thinking this year I might just try...if I find time...but then, time is of the essence at this point in the game.  But if you have time and want to give it a try, you might like these ideas.  

This idea is from Lovelyish...so cute!

This idea is from 2creativeblog -- I like the look of
the red and silver sparkle...

This one is from xmasohio

Or this one from nailsmanicures.com



I'm not sure which one I'll try, but I'm feeling very festive right about now.  

Do you do anything special to your nails for the holidays?

Only By His Grace,

Billie

Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ABetterWayofLife

Want blog posts delivered to your inbox? Follow by email (right side bar)

Leave me a comment:  It's what folks do!