Thursday, September 5, 2013

All Things Fall...day 3

Day three of our fall color tour takes us on a little house-hunting adventure.  One thing I truly love to do is drive around and look at houses.  

Today, we are going on a road trip to view three spectacular houses - decked out will it's own display of fall color!




I love the classic design of this home.  I can imagine traditional dining rooms, comfy family rooms, and a roaring fire in one or both of those spectacular white brick fireplaces!  I can smell the aroma of those damp fall leaves, now!




This historic home is truly a delight!  Not grand in size by today's standards, but in it's day, it was surely a mansion!  I love the bright red door and the single white brick chimney.  I love the cedar siding and the picket fence out back.  This home calls to me for dinners on the back patio warmed by a fire pit or snuggly sweaters.  If I lived here, I'd spend hours on end wandering the grounds collecting leaves and acorns for fall floral arrangements.

Do you have fall color near your home?  

Only By His Grace,

Billie