Monday, September 23, 2013

All Things Fall...day 15

It's been so warm here - and not very much like Fall at all, but the evening temperatures are dropping, and the dew is growing heavy.  This week's evening temperatures are forecast to fall into the 40's.

I don't know about you, but that calls for an extra blanket on the bed and a warm pair of wooly socks for my tootsies.  



I have had my heart set on learning to knit socks.  I believe I have the skill...I just lack the time.  I fear by the time I completed a pair, I be too old to bend down and put them on my own feet.  sigh.....


My chilly little toes could wiggle and snuggle in these...



When the weather turns chilly and the evenings are cool, there is a comfort to a warm pair of snuggly wool socks.  There is something relaxing to just wrapping up in a warm blanket, tucking your feet up under you, sipping a cup of warm cider and diving into a good book...or movie...or board game with the kids.

The point is, Fall is the time of year for settling down from the hustle and bustle, taking a moment to breathe in the crisp clean air, and remind yourself what life is all about.

Only By His Grace,

Billie