Sunday, February 10, 2013

The greatest of these is Love...


We are officially four days from Valentine's day. I have the cutest homemade valentines to show you today.  You still have time to put one together if you're looking for something really special.  Most of these I pulled from Pintrest boards and of course, from Martha Stewart...

I love this little bag.  Fill it with your loved one's favorite goodies and what a sweet way to start the day off right!


These are from Martha Stewart.  Love the airplane, but the heart and skeleton key are my favorites!

How about this little guy?  What a way to share
a message of love... this is just too cute for words!


You know, as I've put together the posts these last few days I've thought many times about deleting them all.

I'm not naive, ladies.  I know all marriages are not ideal.  I know they aren't always easy.  Unfortunately I know that some of you may be in situations far beyond what I can comprehend.  I know there are situations of abuse, neglect, hatefulness, anger, abandonment.  I know these relationships exist. I don't write what I write and then leave my computer lightly.  I know what I write may fall on ears that need far more help that I could ever offer.  

I pray that if you are in a dire situation, a hurtful relationship, a place of danger or neglect, that you will find someone who can help you.  Please reach out for help.  

God does not want you to stay in these dangerous places.  

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you."  Jeremiah 29:11

However, to those ladies who are struggling just to be the wife God intended them to be, I want to leave you with one scripture.


"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins."  1 Pete 4:8

Wives, love your husbands.  Treat them like the man you want them to be.  Praise them when you see them becoming the man God wants them to be.  Treat your husband like a king and he will respond like a king.  Treat your husband like a pauper and he will respond like a pauper.  

Take away:
1)  What is one way you can inspire your husband to greatness today?

2) How can you make him feel like a prince instead of a pauper?

3)  How can you show him unconditional love and allow love to cover a multitude of sins?

Only By His Grace,

Billie