Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fantastic little helper...

I hate cleaning windows!  At least I must say I used to hate cleaning windows.

Have you tried these tips?

Newspaper...
Vinegar...
2 drops Dawn in one gallon of water...
coffee filters...
shammies...

I've tried them all.  Guess what happened?  I still had streaks!  Streaks make me crazy!

Then I switched to Shaklee's Basic H.  No this isn't a post about "buy my product."  I'm going to tell you about this product because I believe in it - not because this is a 'selly-sell-sell' post.  I love Basic H.  For window cleaner it's 1- 2 drops of Basic H in 16 oz of water.  The windows come clean and you're not putting harmful cleaners into your home.

I typically use microfiber cloths for this task.  I love microfiber cloths.  I even posted about them once.  They're fabulous and if you haven't tried them...they are worth every penny of the investment.

A few weeks ago, we received Home Depot cards as a business comp.  We had a few things we wanted to do around the house (that post comes later) but we also had a few extra gift card bucks that I wanted to spend.

So I bought this little guy: A microfiber...



A microfiber squeegee!  yes!  I'm so excited about this little guy!  Microfiber on one side, a squeegee on the flip side.  Happiness!



Telescope handle?  Be still my beating heart!



 Removable, washable microfiber pad?  Bliss!


If you struggle with cleaning windows and mirrors, then these are the tools for you!  The Basic H cuts through all sorts of crud and grime, the microfiber tackles the mess of it all, and the squeegee gets it spotless.  By spotless I mean S-P-O-T-L-E-S-S, SPOTLESS!

It's nearly impossible to get good before and after cleaning shots of windows...but today it's cloudy and I'm going to give it a try!  Keep checking back and I'll show you what this little guy can do!

Only By His Grace,

Billie