Friday, February 8, 2013

Friendly Fridays Featuring Jessica Higgins...

It's time for another Friendly Friday here at A Life of Grace and Bliss. I'm glad you could join us.

Today I am featuring the lovely and talented Jessica Higgins who blogs at HealthyHiggins.blogspot.com.

Jessica is a wife and mother who works full time, and enjoys building her home-based business. She loves reading, cooking, organizing and spending time with her family, and kitties, Jax & NinjaJessica strives to help other women live healthily and to make wise choices concerning their health and lifestyle.  Jessica is the sweetest thing, and I know you'll enjoy hearing what she has to say to us today!  

So sit back, relax and get ready for some good information.

Take it away, Jessica!


A couple weeks ago, I saw a blog post from my friend Julia on her new mop. It looked so awesome, I had to buy it!!


It's called Rubbermaid Reveal and it picks up spills and messes with no work! This mop comes with a washable microfiber pad - that can be washed and re-used up to 100 times!!!

I knew this would be the solution to our cats constantly spilling out their water bowl, and it was just amazing! It even soaked up the water from the grout!!




I purchased mine on Amazon and it came with 2 extra microfiber pads and an extra water bottle!

You can even use your own cleaning solution with water, in the refillable bottle! I only use Shaklee Basic H2 concentrated cleaner & Basic G (Germicide) (I filled bottle to the water line and added 2 tsp of each cleaner.)



How do you clean your floors? Anyone thinking of converting now?? :) Id' love to hear all about it!




Thanks, Jessica. I know I'm always looking for something to make my cleaning routine a little less chaotic and a lot more fun!  I think this fits the bill on both counts.

Are you looking for quick solutions to difficult cleaning dilemmas?  Sometimes keeping your nose to the grindstone isn't the best solution.  Every busy mom needs a little help! It's time to work smarter not harder, right ladies?

Check out Jessica's blog www.healthyhiggins.blogspot.com and leave Jessica a comment or question!  I'm sure she'll be thrilled to talk with you about it!

Only By His Grace,

Billie