Friday, September 28, 2012

Why I trust Shaklee products

Are you asking yourself, "What's so great about these Shaklee products?"

I can sum it up for you in one word: T-R-U-S-T.

I am a frugal girl, and I like to be frugal.  Okay, so I'm a cheap-skate who's in denial.  I just like the word frugal...

But a couple of weeks ago, I decided to spend some of the money I've been hoarding away and buy myself a Coach purse.  I know, I know... it's such an extravagance.  But I bought a small Coach purse.
The price wasn't too small, though.  Not for my frugal standards.

Then on Wednesday I wore a pair of dark navy blue jeans that I failed to wash before wear --- even though the label told me to do so.

Here they are, the nasty culprits!


Then on Friday morning, guess what I found on my new Coach purse?
You guessed it...Denim Dye Fade.  
On My NEW Coach purse?  Seriously?


Because I've dealt with fade before, I thought the cause was hopeless.  
But before I gave up all hope, I grabbed my Shaklee Basic H cleaner and put two drops on full strength.  I rubbed it in, and hoped for the best.

I waited about 5 minutes, wiped it with a damp micro fiber cloth and waited for it to dry!

Guess what I found?



That's why I trust Shaklee products.  They do what they promise to do, and they're safe for all your items: leather sofas, wood cabinets, wood floors, and brand new Coach purses!

Thank you Shaklee!  I'm one happy girl!

Billie Ross

Do you have a tough cleaning problem?  Drop me a line... I'll be happy to talk to you!

www.abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com


There are three ways to enter to either of these 
fun prize packages.

1) become a follower of this blog. Just use the "follow" link in the right side bar. (one entry)

2) leave a comment letting me know you've followed this blog - 
either by "following" or by email notifications. (two entries)  
If you follow by email notifications leaving a comment is the only way I'll know you've signed up to follow.

3) Place a link back to this give-away on your blog, and leave a comment 
letting me know you've done so. (three entries)


Starting tonight, I'm adding a couple bonus entries.  If you're already added to my list you can still do the following... just let me know and I'll add to your tally.

If you post about this giveaway on your FACEBOOK page, you get an additional entry!  But you gotta let me know you've hyped it.

Second bonus: My sweet friend Cindy B is also trying to reach 50 followers.  If you check out her blog and follow her as well, you get an additional entry. She is the sweetest homeschool mom around!  And her blog is such an inspiration! Her blog is atthefeetofmysavior.blogspot.com

Altogether that's 5 chances to win.  That's quite a bundle of opportunity, folks!