Friday, September 28, 2012

Fantastic Friday: Cost comparison...

So by now everyone knows two things about me: (1) Cleaning is my favorite hobby and (2) Shaklee is my favorite product to use.

Here is why:  (1) They are safe and (2) they are cost effective.

Safety First!  Check this out...








Cost Effectiveness:  Everyone likes to save a little time and money...







The time these products save me is enormous.  I went from cleaning my nearly 4,000 square foot house in 9 hours to cleaning it in about 4 hours.  That's less than half the time!

The  money I save in cleaning supplies is nothing to sneeze at, either!  Plus I don't have to find the space to store window cleaner, bathroom cleaner, floor cleaner, carpet cleaner, leather cleaner, and all purpose cleaners.

But the biggest importance to me is that I'm not polluting my home or the planet.  My kids aren't breathing toxic chemicals, and our home is still seriously clean!

Thanks, Shaklee!  I think you rock!

Today I am blessed...

Only By His Grace,

Billie Ross

Do you have tough cleaning questions?  Would you like to talk more about how you can switch brands?  Visit my abetterwayoflife.myshaklee.com

Don't Forget to "follow" along.  
If we get 50 followers by November 1 
we have 2 excellent prize packages!

3 ways to enter:
1) Become a new follower
2) leave a comment below letting me know you've followed me
3) if you blog, post a link back her on your blog and let me know.