Monday, September 24, 2012

Magnificent Monday: Grace and Bliss

So... why the title Grace and Bliss?

Well, when designing the blog, I knew what I wanted to write about, what I wanted the focus to be, who my target audience was... when I thought about what I wanted to relay I kept coming back to the idea that I wanted my blog to reflect life.

I have been given so much grace... I wanted my blog to reflect that... Grace.  And then I thought of my sweet family, my husband, my sweet children... and they really bring me bliss.  So I wanted my blog to reflect Grace and Bliss... hence the name...

Ephesians 2:8 says, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God."  (NIV)

I have so much to be thankful for... I am thankful for grace.  I can't imagine where I would be if not for grace.

My Magnificent Monday resolution this week is to be more observant of the moments of bliss in my life, and to exhibit grace in otherwise difficult circumstances.  I can do this with God's grace.  You can too!

I hope that as you go throughout your week, you will find the opportunities to extend grace and to enjoy the bliss that is your life.

Only By His Grace,

Billie

What is your resolution for this week?


Be Sure to "Follow" Along!
If we get 50 followers by November 1 we will have a giveaway with 2 great prize packages!

3 ways to enter:
1) Become a new "follower" of this blog -- in the side bar
2) Leave me a comment telling me you're "following"
3) If you blog, post a link on your blog about the giveaway and introduce people to this blog!