Friday, March 1, 2013

Are you ready?

Do you hate the thought of Spring Cleaning?  Does thinking through the process leave you in a cold sweat?  


  • Who has the time?
  • Everything needs to be cleaned!
  • It's so overwhelming!
  • What's the point?  It's just going to get dirty again...Right?

Have you found yourself having these thoughts?  

Allow me to share a little story with you.  Once upon a time there lived a girl.  Her bedroom was so dirty, and disorganized that it looked like a tornado had struck.  This young girl had piles of laundry knee deep on her bedroom floor.  

This young woman fell in love with a brilliant young man and they got married.  But neither of them knew how to keep a clean house.  When friends and family would come to visit, they shoved all the "stuff" into the bedroom and closed the door. 

They frequently had to wash a week's worth of dishes before they could make dinner.  Upon occasion, they would opt to go buy clean clothes rather than go to the laundromat.  When their apartment was burglarized, the police literally asked them if the thief ransacked their apartment...

Who was this young lady, you ask?  ME!  It was me!
I could tell you stories about dirty living that would give you nightmares.  That's why I am so excited to share with you my house-cleaning tips and tricks!  I know the stress that comes from chaos and clutter.  I want to help you avoid it!

Over the next few days, I'm going to walk you through a Spring Cleaning 101 - a step by step process that will have your home back in tip-top shape within no time.

Don't worry.  This isn't a Martha Stewart list.  I'm not going to have you steam cleaning carpets and washing walls with a toothbrush.  

Every day, I will give you an area to tackle.  These areas should take you approximately 15 - 30 minutes each.  You can clean them at your own pace, and as the mood strikes.  

But I will promise you, when we're done... you'll be happy you joined along!

Only By His Grace,

Billie