Saturday, June 8, 2013

Keeping it positive...

I love people who "keep it real."  I don't like phonies and I don't like fakes.  On the other hand - Debbie Downers are, well, downers.  

This week on the Mom Challenge the focus is Keeping it positive.  Here's what Amanda has to say about this week's challenge:  

"This week it’s about staying positive.  After all – staying positive is one of the keys to success! Children – and adults – need positive attitudes and lots of praise.There are many benefits that praise and positive attitudes have.  Behavior can improve, children feel better about themselves, children adopt the positive thinking ways.  Plus if you use positive words and a positive attitude to your relationship with your children you better believe that it will spill over to other relationships!  Nothing makes you feel better or less stressed that a positive attitude!" 

This week I'm taking the keeping it positive challenge.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Only By His Grace!

Billie